1.04.2013

iStream of Consciousness

Sometimes I like to look back on my iPhone camera roll and take a gander at the things I felt were interesting enough to photograph or document. Occasionally, I like to share them with commentary like I did here.

Happy Friday! Enjoy my randomness in the form of photos:

You ever feel this way? As a teacher who only gets paid once a month, I feel like this EVERY month. "Is it almost Jan. 20th? Oh, crap. It's only Dec. 29." {True holiday words spoken from me} My friend Ashley has this at her house and I chuckle every time I see it. Speaking of Ashley...

Everyone needs a friend like this. Put on a plastic wig-hat in public? Yes. Allow me to take a picture of it and later post it? Yes. (sorry Ash, but you have to agree it was worth sharing.) Who was this costume supposed to be anyway, Donald Trump? Speaking of celebrities...

Have you seen this guy recently? {Yes, I took a screen shot on my iphone. No judging.} You wanna know who it is so your jaw can drop like mine did? It's this guy all grown up!! What.is.up Neville Longbottom!?! Milk does the body good, indeed. Speaking of milk...

I drove 45 minutes this week for my month-and-a-half-ly trip to the dairy farm. If you haven't tried raw milk & cream, you are missing out in this world. It is so yummers. Speaking of yummers...

...or not so yummers. There are just so many questions. Why, oh why did my mom pay for 90's "glamour" shots (and I use the term "glamour" veh-ry loosely here)? What part of teasing up naturally curly hair and brushing on cleavage for a 12 yr old is considered glamorous? But man, I DID feel very VIP when I was getting blush brush illusion boobs. Speaking of airbrushing fakeness...

Here is an action shot of me about to spray tan someone in their house. Just thought it was ridiculous and dorky, so naturally, worth sharing to the world! But hey, the extra money for debt payoff is pretty sweet. Speaking of sweet...

How cute is this pic from my sister's wedding last year? When we took pictures before the ceremony, Sarah's dress got pretty wrinkled in the back. My older brother carefully steamed out all the wrinkles on my sissy's wedding dress before she walked down the aisle. *Wow, did someone just cut an onion?* Tyler is such a sweet and funny guy and we are lucky to have him as a brother. 

Last but not least, speaking of funny family members...

One of my favorite shows is Modern Family and my favorite character on there is Phil Dunphy. I laughed so hard at this scene that I had to re-wind it several times and then record it on my iphone (so excuse the ghetto pirated version of this awesome monologue.) It is on the episode where Phil tries to avoid his whole household because all the girls are PMSing, but then ends up kinda understanding how all the girls feel by the end of the day:


Oh, man. So perfectly delivered. 

On that note, enjoy the weekend!